Friday, June 24, 2011

Boxes packed and on their way to Japan

Boxes packed and ready for Japan. 
A piece of me is on it's way to Japan, mainly a portion of my shoe collection, clothing, and other randomness I'm not sure I will be able to get in Japan. Most likely my boxes will make it to Japan before I do. The great thing is once I get there all I have to do is call the shipping company and they will bring the boxes to my house... They will even help me unpack them if I need help. But I'm pretty sure I can unpack seven boxes by myself. It's scary to think that I only have about 38 days left before I leave. There is so much that I want to do this summer, but I won't have time to do it all. Next week I have to go to Tahoe for a conference about the International Baccalaureate school system. The school in Japan is covering all the costs of the trip, including my petrol. My mom and I will be road tripping down to California to visit family and then go to the conference. It will be nice to see everyone before I leave for Japan. It will also be great to spend some quality time with my mom before I leave. I am so thankful for my parents and will defiantly miss them both.

1 comment:

  1. Kate, It was great to meet you in Tahoe. I look forward to reading about your adventures in Japan. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    Jessica O. (school counselor from Florida :)

    ReplyDelete