Monday, September 12, 2011

Let the games begin...

Sorry I haven't been posting as frequently. I have been really busy with school and coaching. We recently began the tennis season, and I am coaching Boys Varsity and Junior Varsity Tennis at YIS. Coaching is fun, but very time consuming. For example, this week we have matches Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.... But I always try to keep a nice balance between work and play. For my play I went with some friends to the top of the Landmark Tower in Yokohama. This is the tallest building in Yokohama, and the third tallest structure in Japan at 972 feet high. The elevator to the top is the second fastest in the whole world traveling at 41 feet per second. The top of the tower has a great 360 degree view of Yokohama which was quite beautiful at night. Next weekend I will be traveling up to Tokyo to visit some family friends, so you can look forward to some great pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment